So, 2020 is already well underway and because it is always good to take stock in order to set new targets, accept new challenges and push your boundaries, we’re going to look back at 2019!
Always seeking innovation and wanting to meet the needs and expectations of our private and professional customers, our company has been committed to mobility for people with disabilities for more than twenty years. As the only French manufacturer of electronic driver assistance systems, SOJADIS Équipement is one of those family-run SMEs in which values and commitment are the keys to success. Thus, every day the team combines its passion and innovation to provide the best equipment and services to driving schools, people with reduced mobility, and its installation partners.
Working for cars, working for people… always
Carry on and improve — this could be our company’s motto through each challenge we accept, each project completed, or each good time shared. And 2019 has brought us many great successes, driving us forward for 2020!
- The expansion and construction of a new 60 m2 area for the assembly and control of our driver assistance systems.
- The initiatives carried out as part of the digital transformation of our company (working with the company BlueMarketing), especially the creation of holograms projected on a holographic helix, which enables us to present our equipment in an innovative and differentiating way at trade fairs.
- The training, not of one employee as required by law, but of five employees as first aiders at work (SSTs in French).
- The extraordinary day shared by blogger Daphnée and paratriathlon champion Gwladys Lemoussu, first visiting our company, then at the stadium of the 1st inter-company relay marathon in La Pommeraye.
- ● …And always and most importantly, all the adaptations and modifications to vehicles, carried out in our Jallais workshop or by our approved installers, which are all ‘small’ victories for accessibility and societal integration of people with reduced mobility.
Discover our 6 key figures of 2019!