SURFDIS is optimally designed so that the wheelchair can be brought very close to the vehicle saving strain on arms and shoulders, and gives the legs room to swing round easily without being blocked by the car door.
The SURFDIS transfer plate is equipped with a quick-locking/release system and folds away neatly alongside the seat back where it is safely locked in position during driving.
- Locked in stowed position while driving
- Can be fitted on either the driver or passenger side of any vehicle
- Easy to remove and reinstall
- Releasable board from its support
- 2 finishes available: plastic or leather effect coating
Discover our innovative solutions to make driving easier for everyone…
Accel bike II
All-in-one control mounted to the right or left of the steering wheel: > rotate to accelerate and push horizontally to brake.
> 7 functions on a joystick (lights, indicators, wipers, etc.).
Manual braking system activated by pushing horizontally on the lever mounted to the right of the steering wheel, with a brake lock button that frees your hand so you can start the engine.