SECONDARY DRIVING CONTROLS
LEHMDIS provides drivers who can use only one arm or hand with a simple and comprehensive solution that allows them to operate all the vehicle’s controls and help steer with a single hand.
The LEHMDIS is accessible and easy to manipulate whether the device is located on the left or right of the steering wheel, in fixed or pivotal mode.
The LEHMDIS multifunction device has 7 buttons and can operate up to 12 functions:
- headlights (dipped and main beam), (codes, phares),
- wipers, indicators,
- horn, etc.
STRAIGHTFORWARD TO USE
- Original controls remain active
- Perfect visibility of dashboard indicators
- Excellent vehicle direction control
- Can be installed on any vehicle with automatic transmission
- Can be detached without tools
- Can be removed and reinstalled
- Right or left on the steering wheel
Discover our innovative solutions to make driving easier for everyone…
Accelerator system operated by a lever located on either side of the steering wheel to enable smooth and comfortable driving.
Manual braking system activated by pushing horizontally on the lever mounted to the right of the steering wheel, with a brake lock button that frees your hand so you can start the engine.