CATEGORY I Acceleration
(French) driver’s licence code I25
THE PLUSES + Of CERCLACCEL
- Driver activates system when starting the car
- Acceleration cuts out when braking is applied
- Accelerator pedal is deactivated
- Installation on any vehicle with automatic transmission and an electronic accelerator pedal
- 2 versions available: fixed or detachable
- Complies with ECE R10 Rev.5
Discover our innovative solutions that make driving easier and safe for everyone.
Manual braking system activated by pushing horizontally on the lever mounted to the right of the steering wheel, with a brake lock button that frees your hand so you can start the engine.
All-in-one control mounted to the right or left of the steering wheel: > rotate to accelerate and push horizontally to brake.
> 7 functions on a joystick (lights, indicators, wipers, etc.).