Manual accelerator levers
(FRENCH) DRIVER’S LICENCE CODE I 25
The ACCEL III provides an alternative steering wheel-mounted accelerator that replaces the right foot accelerator pedal for drivers with no or limited use of their legs.
With its two levers located on either side of the steering wheel, the ACCEL III allows responsive control of acceleration and ensures safe, smooth and comfortable driving.
In addition, its discreet design and activation on starting the car means that the ACCEL III is unnoticeable, whether the car is being driven in adapted or conventional mode.
- I activate the ACCEL III on starting the car
- I push on the levers to accelerate
- The system is activated by the driver when starting the car
- Acceleration cuts out when the brakes are applied
- Accelerator pedal is deactivated
- Installation on any vehicle with automatic transmission and an electronic accelerator pedal
- Easy to remove and reinstall
- Complies with ECE R10 Rév.5
Discover our innovative solutions to make driving easier for everyone…
ACCEL BIKE II
All-in-one control mounted to the right or left of the steering wheel :
- rotate to accelerate and push horizontally to brake
- 7 functions on a joystick (lights, indicators, wipers, etc.).
Transfer plate installed alongside the seat for easy access to the driver’s seat. Practical and sturdy, with a quick lock/lock-release system.