ACCELERATOR AND BRAKE HANDLE
CATEGORY I Combined acceleration and brake system
The combined acceleration and brake system is a simple, practical and safe adaptation. It can be mounted to the left or right of the steering wheel. PUSHDIS is operated with just one hand, which also makes it a very discreet system whether the car is being driven in adapted or conventional mode.
- I activate PUSHDIS when starting the engine
- I pull on the handle to accelerate
- I push the handle horizontally to brake
- The system is activated by the driver, when starting the car.
- Acceleration cuts out when braking is applied.
- Accelerator pedal is deactivated
- Original steering wheel controls remain activated.
- Installation on any vehicle with automatic transmission and an electronic accelerator pedal
- Installation on the right or left side of the steering wheel
- 2 versions available: with or without mini-keypad
- Can be removed and re-installed (depending on compatibility)
- Complies with ECE R10 Rev.5
Discover our innovative solutions to make driving easier for everyone…
Transfer plate installed alongside the seat for easy access to the driver’s seat. Practical and sturdy, with a quick lock/lock-release system.
Accel Bike II
All-in-one control mounted to the right or left of the steering wheel : rotate to accelerate and push horizontally to brake and 7 functions on a joystick (lights, indicators, wipers, etc.).
Accelerator system operated by a lever located on either side of the steering wheel to enable smooth and comfortable driving.