Left foot accelerator
For drivers without the use of their right leg, ACCELEG offers an alternative to the right foot accelerator pedal: a left foot accelerator pedal, completely redesigned for an unmatched experience.
Compatible with all vehicles with an electronic accelerator pedal from more than 24 car brands, ACCELEG combines installation and using simplicity with driving comfort, safety and durability. Its technology, for which a European patent request is in process, meets the requirements of 10 years of driving, or 300,000 km.
You have praised for our LEFTDIS, you will love our new ACCELEG
- I activate ACCELEG when I start*,
- I press the accelerator pedal on my left foot to accelerate.
* Activating ACCELEG automatically locks the accelerator pedal and cuts off acceleration when braking.
Installation and using simplicity
- Acceleration cuts out when braking is applied
- Right accelerator pedal is deactivated
- Original accelerator configuration resumes each time when the engine stops
- Simplified installation
- Installation on any vehicle with automatic transmission and an electronic accelerator pedal
- Easy to remove and reinstall
- Complies with ECE R10 Rev.6
See our acceleg installed
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Discover our innovative solutions to make driving easier for everyone…
ACCEL BIKE II
All-in-one control mounted to the right or left of the steering wheel: > rotate to accelerate and push horizontally to brake.
> 7 functions on a joystick (lights, indicators, wipers, etc.).
Transfer plate installed alongside the seat for easy access to the driver’s seat. Practical and sturdy, with a quick lock/lock-release system.
Secondary driving controls, fixed or swivelling and quick-release, multifunction device with 7 buttons activating up to 12 functions.